We are the leading provider of training on all things whistleblowing. We provide expert training for directors, board members, managers, regulators, union representatives, staff and others who need to understand the issues and develop and implement whistleblowing policies.
We offer specialist training on how to handle whistleblowing concerns, the law and practice of whistleblowing, and how to audit the effectiveness of whistleblowing arrangements.
Scheduled Open Training on our Premises
Whistleblowing: Making Whistleblowing Work
This course is designed as an introduction to whistleblowing and best practice. Using presentations, discussion and group work, it covers
- What whistleblowing is, key policy messages, handling concerns and reviewing your arrangements
- The Public Interest Disclosure Act and the BSI Code of Practice
Scheduled dates for 2013 are:
- Tuesday 11th June
- Wednesday 10th July
- Wednesday 14th August
- Wednesday 11th September
- Tuesday 22nd October
- Wednesday 13th November
- Wednesday 11th December
Our training sessions receive consistently high feedback:
"Changed my perception of what whistleblowing is and the level of responsibility the organisation has to facilitate this." 2012
"Excellent, covered areas I need to know." 2012
"Great place to interact with experts across diverse areas." 2012
£400 (ex VAT) per delegate
Our courses fill up quickly, so book early by calling 020 3117 2520 or emailing us at email@example.com
In House Training
All our in-house sessions are developed in consultation with our clients, drawing on years of experience advising individuals on the Whistleblowing Advice Line, and are designed to help organisations develop, embed and operate successful whistleblowing arrangements. Below are examples of our most popular training sessions.
Whistleblowing: Getting it Right - Aimed at senior managers, directors and board members, this provides
- an introduction to the issue, an overview of the law and what it really means in practice
- an explanation of how whistleblowing procedures can work
- practical guidance on how to develop, implement, maintain and report on successful whistleblowing arrangements
Whistleblowing: Handling the Whistleblower
- A hands-on training workshop, essential for anyone designated under a whistleblowing policy or someone whom staff might approach if they had a potentially serious concern about wrongdoing in your organisation.
- A masterclass on the subject, the course makes use of case studies and role-play to provide the skills required to respond to concerns and handle them effectively
The standard cost of an in-house training session for up to 12 participants is £3,500 (excluding VAT).
Fixed fees for concise sessions are negotiable. Tailored training can also be included as part of a bespoke package of support for your organisation.
To discuss your training requirements or ask more about what we do, please call us on 020 3117 2520 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org